Ottawa Health Team/Équipe Santé Ottawa
Project Manager, Ottawa Health Team/Équipe Santé Ottawa JOB #: 2020-0007
Contract from March 1, 2020 – March 1, 2022 Hours: 35 hours/week
Benefits and eligibility:
Cost-shared health/dental benefits, HOOPP pension enrolment Rate: $51.272/hour
Friday, February 7, 2020 at 4:00pm
If at any stage in the selection process you require an accommodation due to a disability, please let us know the nature of the required accommodation.
This position will focus on providing project support to the Ottawa Health Team/Équipe Santé Ottawa and will assist in coordinating and organizing resources and information to meet project objectives. The successful applicant will provide administrative and project management support including creating work plans, reporting on progress on work plans, organizing meetings and taking minutes, providing updates and communications, monitoring timelines and deadlines, completing projects/initiatives, supporting the evaluation of projects/initiatives and completing research. This position will work closely with the Ottawa Health Team/Équipe Santé Ottawa Convening Partners, Facilitator, and associated Action Teams to accomplish established objectives and goals.
- Post-secondary education in a related health discipline, public administration or business administration
- Certified Project Management Professional (PMP designation) preferred
- 1-3 years of health care experience in a project coordinator, project manager or administration position
- Experience working with multiple stakeholders and managing complex partnerships
- Demonstrated experience with program development and evaluation
- Experience with the use of advanced process redesign tools and change management expertise to assess current status of existing processes and facilitate the development of ideal future states
- Quality improvement skills and certification preferred (LEAN, Six Sigma)
- Demonstrated advanced computer skills (Microsoft Office – Teams, PowerPoint, Word, Excel, Project, Visio, and Adobe products)
- Exceptional organizational skills with the ability manage projects with multiple stakeholders and constantly adjust priorities
- Demonstrated excellence in interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills including, ability to demonstrate tact and diplomacy with diverse groups of stakeholders, including patients, front-line healthcare providers, community agencies, and healthcare administrators
- Demonstrated understanding of various health sectors including primary care, acute care, home care, long-term care, and community support services and provincial healthcare policy, processes priorities and funding
- Demonstrated effective presentation skills including the ability to present and discuss complex information in a way that establishes rapport, persuades others and gains understanding
- Bilingual candidates (French/English) will be given preference
Please apply directly on our website at www.pqchc.com under Join us, Careers tab.
- Pinecrest-Queensway Community Health Centre serves as the administrator and host of this position on behalf of the Ottawa Health Team/Équipe Santé Ottawa.