At Canopy Growth, our mission is clear:
improve lives, end cannabis prohibition, and strengthen communities. We believe that cannabis can be a force for good. We’re building a consumer-centric organization that is focused on sharing the transformational potential of cannabis with the world. We will achieve this through an innovative and disruptive portfolio of cannabis and hemp-derived products.
With millions of square feet of licensed production capacity and operations spanning four continents, Canopy Growth is the world's leading cannabis and hemp company. We recognize that employees are at the core of our success, and we take pride in a corporate culture that emphasizes inclusiveness, collaboration, and diversity.
Our employees come from a wide range of backgrounds, each bringing their own unique skills and talents to the table, working together to continue our incredible momentum of growth. If you are interested in building global challenger brands, scaling a business, and working in a values-driven environment, we want to hear from you!
Customer Operations Specialist is a crucial team player within Canopy Growth’s Supply Chain who are detail-oriented and possess strong planning and communication skills. There are a variety of international, national and local portfolios within the Customer Operations group. The primary objective for a specialist is to plan and process orders in a timely manner. Your comfort with technology, complemented by your excellent people skills and a hands-on approach, will enable you to add value to our customers. In addition to being the contact for B2B customers, specialists will work closely with other teams in our organization including sales, fulfillment, logistics, and operations.
- Provide world-class customer service to our customers every day and in every interaction
- Ensure that accurate and complete solutions are provided to customers
- Actively liaise with internal stakeholders to ensure that we always have balanced product availability and plant capacities based on our customer requests
- Organize workload and determine priorities, communicate with management and colleagues to effectively work with customers in a professional manner
- Following Standard Operating Procedures and recommend improvements
- Must be able to work different shifts, if needed
- Other duties as assigned
- At least 2 years’ relevant customer service experience, ideally in B2B environment
- Strong problem-solving skills to resolve customer complaints and customer service issues
- Strong technology skills, including Microsoft-Office, e-Commerce platforms, ERP systems, CRM databases, report preparation, and multi-channel communication
- SAP and Netsuite experience is preferred
- Ability to define processes and contribute to the growth of the team
- Resolve problems by analyzing data and identifying issues
- A strong sense of personal integrity & responsibility
- Ability to work in a fast paced, high pressure environment
This is a full-time position based remotely with potential for minimal travel.
Canopy Growth offers a wide range of benefits for employees in the United States including: medical, dental, vision, life insurance, short-term disability, long-term disability, 401k plan, and paid time off.
$35,000 - $43,000 USD per year; commensurate with experience, specific to Colorado.
We appreciate the interest from all candidates, and promise to review all applications, but we will only be contacting those who best fit the requirements. If you don’t hear from us, don’t fret; every resume we get is kept in our database for six months for consideration in future searches for talent.
Canopy Growth welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities.
Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
One last note:
the chosen applicant will be required to successfully complete background and reference checks.
Thank you so much for your interest in Canopy Growth.