Job Title: Shift Production Supervisor
Hours of Work: 12 hr/day, Monday to Friday
Job Status: Full Time
Report To: Plant Manager
Teknaform Inc. is looking for a hardworking and dedicated, seasoned Shift Supervisor in our demanding and fast paced PVC Extrusion plant. Our plant is located in Bolton, On
General Responsibilities and Duties:
· Ensure that MOL compliance is a top priority and that employees are adhering to its legislation
· Make certain all guarding is in good and functional safe working order.
· Responsible for achieving the desired end result of the company’s production process
· Carry out duties diligently, giving directions to workers on best ways to perform their tasks, lead by demonstration.
· Understand the power of team work, delegate tasks and responsibilities to team members in the areas of their strengths
· Assign specific tasks to each worker, giving them resumption and closing times.
· Monitor rosters to ensure workers follow production schedules
· Always available during production to monitor workers’ activities, provide solutions to problems encountered and examine nature of work done, check for quality.
Experience & Qualification:
· Manufacturing/Extrusion experience an asset.
· Managerial/Leadership skills to coordinate activities
· 5+ years of experience leading and delegating a work unit.
· Excellent problem solving and mechanical abilities.
· Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills.
· Able to work a 12 hour shift, Monday-Friday
Ø Plant environment with mid-high level noise rate.
Job Types: Permanent, Full-time
Salary: $25.00-$28.00 per hour
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- 12 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Bolton, ON: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- Manufacturing & Utilities Occupations: 3 years (preferred)
Work Location: In person