Rac Services Inc. is a Refrigeration/HVAC business in Winnipeg, MB.
We are GROWING! And we need YOU on our team! If you're an HVAC / Refrigeration Technician looking for a place to build your career - not just another job, this is the opportunity you've been waiting for! We are looking for Journey Level Refrigeration Technicians and Apprentices for commercial service work in and around Winnipeg.
Willing to train motivated HVAC technicians who want to learn Supermarket Refrigeration.
Rac Services is part of The Arcticom Group with partners all across Western Canada.
This is your opportunity to learn C02 Refrigeration!
WHY JOIN US
We understand that hiring great people in the field is the foundation of everything we do.
- Maintain, diagnose, and repair multiple types of refrigeration systems, as well as all mechanical and electrical components related to the equipment (such as self-contained coolers and freezers, single and rack systems, etc.)
- Provides service to the customer base by repairing and overhauling equipment, such as compressors, valves, air handlers, electrical and mechanical control devices in a safe, efficient and timely manner that exceeds customers’ expectations
- Provides general repair work on refrigeration, heating and ventilation equipment, such as air conditioning units, ice machine equipment, Conventional equipment ,compressors and electric motors in a safe and timely manner.
- Provides preventative maintenance activities for customers by diagnosing equipment malfunction and any operating deficiency of the mechanical equipment to ensure quality work performance for the customer base.
If you are looking for a challenging role with opportunities for growth, we want to hear from you. Apply now to join our team!
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $100,000.00-$120,000.00 per year
- Company car
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- RRSP match
- Vision care
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- On call
Supplemental pay types:
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Winnipeg, MB: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- Gas license (preferred)
- air conditioning & refrigeration license (preferred)
- driver's license (required)
Work Location: In person