Temporary Part Time Pandemic Response Worker - Job Posting #2010162
The South Bruce Grey Health Center is currently accepting applications for two Temporary Part Time Pandemic Response Worker at our Walkerton and Kincardine sites. Shift will be 4 hours or 7.5 hours in length with a minimum commitment of 30 hours per week.
The length of the position is based on the need of the hospital to meet the demands of the Pandemic Covid-19. This position is anticipated to not exceed March 31, 2021. If the position is going to end prior to March 31, 2021 or exceed March 31, 2021 you will be provided with notice.
Reporting to the Manager, Health Records, Registration and Privacy, the Pandemic Response Worker will be the first point of contact to receive, record and direct all individuals seeking access to the hospital.
Applicants must meet the following criteria:
· Minimum Grade 12 OSSD.
· Be a self-directed individual with strong organizational and communication skills.
· Ability to exercise good judgement in recognizing situations that require immediate attention of appropriate person/people.
· Ability to maintain a calm, professional, courteous and accurate working manner while handling multiple projects and/or responsibilities within the same time frame.
· Ability to respect and maintain confidentiality
· Knowledge of and adherence to SBGHC Core Values (Leadership, Integrity, Excellence, Empathy, Accountability, Collaboration and Safety First)
· Advocates and supports a culture of patient safety and demonstrates an understanding of how the department service and assigned responsibilities contribute to overall patient safety at SBGHC through patient safety knowledge, skills and attitudes
· Knowledge of and adherence to Occupational Health and Safety practices.
On boarding Requirements
- Clear vulnerable sector Criminal Background Check completed within the last 6 months. If you do not currently have a Criminal Background Check, Human Resources will assist you in obtaining one. The successful applicants must complete the Criminal Background Check prior to the start date.
- Up to date vaccination records and willingness to complete our Occupational Health Review forms, including obtaining a TB Test if required.
SBGHC is an equal opportunity employer. We thank all applicants, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. SBGHC will provide reasonable accommodation in compliance with AODA when notified by a candidate that accommodation due to a disability is required for the interview process.
Job Types: Part-time, Temporary
- Day shift
- Night shift