YOU MUST APPLY FOR THIS JOB VIA THE WEBSITE PROVIDED BELOW BY THE EMPLOYER.
Liberty Tutoring is a leading 1-on-1 in-home tutoring company, offering services to elementary and high school students. Founded in 2004, the company has been able to establish a solid reputation for its high standard of private education.
We are presently hiring for high school math. If you have exceptional academic records and superior teaching skills, then we want to hear from you. As a Liberty Tutor, you would be responsible for helping our students accomplish their academic goals, by designing customized lesson plans for them.
We offer a steady stream of students with a flexible schedule and a competitive salary. You would be required to go to your students' homes to tutor them.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Must be a university student or a recent graduate from university
- Excellent knowledge of the Ontario secondary curriculum
- Previous tutoring experience
- Excellent academic merit
- Outstanding teaching skills
- Professional and reliable
- Patience, good communication skills, and creativity
- Very organized
How to Apply
Qualified applicants please apply online at: http://libertytutoring.ca/become-a-tutor/
Job Type: Part-time
- teaching: 1 year (Preferred)