Fishermen's Premium Atlantic Lobster Inc, is a international live lobster shipper & wholesaler. With customers from all across the world, we provide excellence and quality to our customers. Fishermen's Premium focus strives on attention to detail and taking care of our customers.
· Inventory Management, entering inventory and balancing inventory with production manager.
· Preparing all domestic and international paperwork for shipments.
· Communication with Air Freight Forwarders regarding shipments & obtaining freight rates.
· Air freight cargo tracking
· Back up for Air Cargo Security Program Administrator
· Record keeping for crates, pallets
· Record keeping for box inventory
· Back – up for CFIA requirements
· Office supplies ordering
· Attention to detail
· Must have driver’s license
· Team player, & good communication
· Must have High School Diploma however, Community College Diploma is recommended
· Criminal record check
Application deadline: 2021-07-15
Expected start date: 2021-08-02
Fishermen's Premium provided the following inclusive hiring information:
We are an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants equally without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, or disability status.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $18.00-$21.00 per hour
- Logistics: 1 year (preferred)