Sabio Law LLP, Real Estate Division serves clients in Toronto, Peel, Halton and across Ontario for residential and commercial closings.
Sabio Law LLP is looking for an individual who thrives in a fast-paced environment, has exceptional organizational skills, is able to multi-task and can work both independently and as part of our Real Estate team.
Primary Duties Include:
- Proficiency in Unity, Teraview and Quickbooks is preferred.
- Prepare and finalize all legal real estate documents required for both existing and new clients
- Ability to read and comprehend legal descriptions of property, mortgage documents and general Real Estate documents.
- Review, prepare and co-ordinate Real Estate closings
- Draft and prepare documents to be registered with the appropriate land registry office for all leased and owned properties
- Field and reply to all requests or inquiries made, both internally and from outside sources
- 2-3 years of Real Estate law experience preferred.
- Proven organizational skills
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced environment
- Superior time-management skills, multitasking, and the ability to prioritize tasks with minimal supervision
- Patient, able to work under pressure; not easily rattled by crises
- High level of sound and independent judgment, reasoning, and discretion.
Following Benefits may be available after the probationary period:
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Real Estate Law Clerk: 2 years (preferred)
Application deadline: 2021-11-15
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $37,500.00-$42,500.00 per year
- Casual dress
- On-site parking
- Paid time off