Position: Senior Business Analyst
Client: Federal Government client
Duration: 3 years
Security Clearance: Secret
Background: Our Federal Government client requires the contractual services of a Senior Business Analyst in support of their infrastructure services migration management for an application modernization program.
- Must have 10 years experience as a Business Analyst
- Must hold a post secondary degree or diploma from a Canadian Institution (or an institution recognized as equivalent by the Canadian Information Centre for International Credentials (www.cicic.ca).
- Must have a minimum of four (4) projects working on large\* projects in a complex\* organization as an Business Analyst completing the following:
- a. Business Analysis Approach/Plan including:
- i. Business Drivers;
- ii. Problem Statement;
- iii. Vision;
- iv. Scope;
- v. Dependencies
- Must have experience in a minimum of two (2) IM/IT modernization projects\* responsible for a minimum of two (2) of the following:
- a. Perform business analysis of functional requirements to identify information, procedure, and decision flows.
- b. Plan, manage, direct and implement the technical and functional designs in consultation with the business, enterprise/solution architects, software developers, subject matter experts and other business analysts.
- c. Contribute to the change management strategy in support of an IM/IT modernization project.
- Must hold a TOGAF certification. \*A copy of the valid TOGAF certification must be submitted
- Must have experience working within IM/IT projects leveraging an Agile methodology such as Scrum, Kanban, Extreme Programming (XP), and Adaptive Project Framework (APF).
- Gathering and documenting requirements.
- Leading functional reviews.
- Analyzing and mapping automated processes within and between new and existing IM/IT applications.
Job Types: Full-time, Fixed term contract
Contract length: 36 months
Salary: $550.00-$625.00 per day
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Do you hold a valid Togaf certification?
- Do you hold a valid Secret level Federal Government issued security clearance?
- Do you possess a post secondary degree or diploma from a Canadian Institution (or an institution recognized as equivalent by the Canadian Information Centre for International Credentials (www.cicic.ca)
Application deadline: 2022-03-07
Expected start date: 2022-04-04