To support the Head of HRBP in the delivery of strategic human capital services during transformations and selected business initiatives, enabling business solutions through proactive consultation, business advocacy, and the leveraging of deep global HR expertise.
Duties and Responsibilities
1. Support the Head of HRBP in executing strategic HR initiatives and projects within the business.
2. Support the Head of HRBP in understanding and proactively addressing the HR needs of the business, maintaining strategic alignment between the business and HR. Provide input to CoEs and Crew Central to align HR programs and solutions with business area-specific needs.
3. Support the Head of HRBP in advocating for the HR agenda with senior business leaders, aligning the business with global HR policies and programs, and providing rationale for current policies and procedures and for changes as they occur.
4. Support the enterprise by acting as a human capital liaison for the aligned business area across the functional areas of HR, including culture and inclusion, workforce strategy and planning, workforce analytics, organizational effectiveness, employment branding and recruiting, training, leadership development, succession planning, performance management, total rewards, and crew relations and compliance.
5. Contribute to the enterprise-wide workforce plan by coordinating with the Workforce Planning Lead to input the divisional / regional workforce plan. Gather planned and historical headcount information, organizational data and business trends across workforce segments. Assist the Head of HRBP and the business in identifying critical workforce segments and determining the future talent pipeline. Manage and track metrics to measure workforce planning within the business and ensure alignment with the workforce planning process and guidelines as determined by the OCS CoE.
6. Provide business input and feedback to HR through the CoEs, Crew Central and Head of HRBP to improve the effectiveness and relevance of HR policies, programs and services.
7. Participate as a member of business leadership teams as appropriate under the guidance of Head of HRBP.
8. Partner with CoEs to share and receive knowledge of global, regional and local policies and regulations and identify implications for the business.
9. Collaborate with Crew Central on business area-specific requirements for reporting and analytical tools (standardized and ad-hoc) and conduct related conversations with Head of HRBP to analyze and forecast the impact to planned talent management actions.
10. Participates in special projects and performs other duties as assigned.
An undergraduate degree or equivalent combination of training and experience. Advanced degree is preferred.
Minimum of five years business experience. Three years human resources experience.
Experience in client relationship management.
Experience in a strategic role within the business preferred.
Experience in providing consultative services.
Experience in a global organization preferred.
Strong consultative, relationship management, and facilitation skills.
Excellent oral and written communication skills, including the ability to organize and present information in a clear and concise way to business and senior audiences.
Excellent project management and organizational skills.
Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills.
Vanguard is not offering visa sponsorship for this position.
INTERNAL CREW, CONTRACTOR & DIRECT APPLICATIONS AND; PREFERRED TALENT PARTNER (THOSE WHO HAVE BEEN CONTACTED BY HR) SUBMISSIONS ONLY
Please note, current suppliers and potential suppliers are not permitted to communicate with or contact or send or otherwise provide any speculative resumes to any department, business unit, subsidiary or affiliate of Vanguard, or any employee thereof, at any time unless expressly instructed or permitted by a member of Vanguard's HR department. For the avoidance of doubt, Vanguard will not pay any fees to a supplier or potential supplier in respect of any candidate unless Vanguard has either requested the referral or given its prior written consent to the referral. If you would like to partner with Vanguard Europe, please contact email@example.com