Reason for Post :
Position Status :
Temporary- Full time
Work Shifts :
CIUSSS de l'Ouest-de-l’Île-de-Montréal
Job Territory :
Montreal (to be determined)
Service :Reference number :
Number of days :Length of Assignment :Work Schedule :Salary :Number of positions available :
Job Category :
Rehabilitation professional (occupational therapist, kinesiologist, speech therapist, physiotherapist, etc.)
Posting Start Date :
Posting End Date :
The Montreal West Island IUHSSC is currently looking for vaccination professionals as part of the COVID-19 immunization campaign. Join us and become population heath!
Your mandate will essentially consist of administering the vaccine against COVID-19 in accordance with the Quebec Immunization Protocol.
Apply today! The people of the West Island need YOU!
Our vaccination sites will be deployed in Pointe-Claire, Pierrefonds and LaSalle. The exact locations will be announced shortly.
Here is a reminder of the job titles that can administer the vaccine against COVID-19 (according to the specific conditions cited in Ministerial Decree 2020-099):
- Candidates for the practice of the nursing profession (CEPI)
- Candidates for the practice of the nursing assistant profession (CEPIA)
- Dietitians or nutritionists
- Occupational therapists
- Medical students and residents
- Students in pharmacy, midwifery, respiratory therapy or in the Health, Assistance and Nursing program
- Students in ambulance technique
- Nursing externs
- Dental hygienists
- Nursing assistants
- Respiratory therapists
- Speech therapists
- Ambulance technicians
- Medical technologists
- Technologists in medical electrophysiology
- Medical imaging technologists
- Physiotherapy technologists
- Technologists in prostheses and dental appliances
- Individuals with a doctorate in medicine from a medical school listed in the World Directory of Medical School
We are looking for people available full time or part time, weekdays and weekends. The vaccination site will be open 7 days a week.
8 a.m. to 4 p.m. or 12 p.m. to 8 p.m.
Apply now to help distribute the greatest number of vaccines!
We thank all applicants. Only selected candidates will be contacted.
The West Island of Montreal IHSSUC has a program for the access to equal employment and invites natives, visible minorities, women, and persons with disabilities to apply for positions. Persons with disabilities can share their special needs in relation to the selection process for the position requested to facilitate the study of their application.
If you are applying for a mobile device (smartphone, tablet), you will receive an acknowledgment email asking you to go update your CV for your application to be considered.