We are looking for a dedicated, reliable, hard working individual to join our team on a permanent, full-time basis. We provide uniforms and we offer Health Insurance, Life Insurance, and Long Term Disability benefits following your probationary period. We also have an employee purchase program for all of the products we sell. Salary will be based on experience.
- A valid driver's license with a clean driving record.
- A good attitude,.
- Previous experience in the industry.
Brief Job Description:
- Install, balance, rotate, and repair tires of all types.
- Pick up and deliver tires.
- Receive and put away inventory.
- Ensure workplace and equipment are maintained.
- Interact with customers and co-workers in a courteous and professional manner.
Resumes can be emailed or delivered in person to the tire shop.
Expected Start Date: 2020-11-02
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $15.00-$17.00 per hour
- Disability insurance
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- Monday to Friday
- No weekends
- Tire Industry: 1 year (Preferred)