We are a local home-grown coffeehouse chain connecting carefully sourced, high quality small scale producers to our community of local consumers. Our passionate team source, roast and brew in house, ensuring the fullest potential in product quality, while providing a unique, premium cup of great tasting coffee. At the center of our success are our extraordinary teams of professionals. Bridgehead staff care. They care about our customers, each other, our community, and the environment.
To support our plans for continued growth, we are seeking a determined, energetic, and self-motivated individual with a passion for coffee and team leadership. The full-time position of Coffeehouse Manager safeguards our company vision and values with integrity and expert knowledge and is responsible for the execution of company established systems; ensuring operations, productivity and employee behaviours adhere to Bridgehead’s leadership and customer service principles.
Coffeehouse Managers educate, support, and train their team members in employing the highest standards of hospitality, ensuring our customers consistently enjoys unique, ethically traded products served in a comfortable, community centered environment.
Bridgehead invites diversity in our applicants; our differences make us stronger! We welcome and encourage applications from people of all races, sexes, colours, religions, sexual orientations, disabilities, ages and gender identities.
If you are a result driven business leader with a proven track record in food service management, we want to hear from you!
- Recruits, hires, directs training, schedules, supervises, and evaluates front line team.
- Provides effective leadership to motivate and direct team members to exceed hospitality expectations.
- Anticipates and responds to customer needs and scans environment for signs of how to improve the customer experience and provide a warm inviting coffeehouse. Models and ensures Bridgehead Standards for hospitality, cleanliness, product delivery and efficiency.
- Upholds and maintains operational policies and procedures to support coffeehouse team and ensure efficient operations. Participates in team meetings and develops action plans that effectively implement store and organizational goals and initiatives.
- Maintains and ensures all Bridgehead systems, records and cash management practices are followed to secure and maintain coffeehouse sales operations.
- Actively manages store costs: inventory, payroll, purchasing, waste and maintenance.
- Leads by example and maintains regular and punctual attendance.
- Guards the health and safety of our customers and staff.
- Safeguards our company’s visions and values with integrity and expert knowledge.
- Models, fosters, and encourages personal and professional growth in the workplace.
- Other duties as assigned.
*Minimum of 2+ years of experience in a Store Manager role.
- Established professional, exemplary model of hospitality.
- Proven strong financial and inventory management skills. Financial literacy.
- Evident excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Physically fit to stand, walk, bend, twist and lift up to 40 kg.
- Verified record of punctuality/attendance and time management.
- Flexible with regards to store location and hours of work.
- Certified Food Handler certificate.
- First aid/CPR certification
- Management or Business training or education, specifically in Hospitality.
- Previous coffeehouse experience.
- Prior retail/hospitality management experience.
All store Managers are eligible for Group Benefits, participation in quarterly bonus plan, paid sick time, free coffee/tea on shift, and many more perks and benefits!
We strive to remove barriers in our hiring process. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all stages of the recruitment and selection process. For more information please contact us at (613) 231-5488 ext. 225.
Application deadline: 2021-06-27
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $42,000.00-$50,000.00 per year
- Casual dress
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Discounted or free food
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- Flexible schedule
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision care
All customers and employees are required to wear a mask at all times and follow covid-19 safety principles.