Since 1935, Westlock Golf Club has been a non-profit member operated
society. We boast an enjoyable and challenging 18-hole course with
grass greens, full practice facility, and 27-stall RV park. Our clubhouse
features a 70 seat indoor dining room, and 36-seat outdoor covered
patio. In the 2018 season, we had 170 club members and play of 8000
rounds. The course is located 7km West of Westlock on highway 18.
The Westlock Golf Club is seeking an operator for the Food & Beverage facility for the 2019 season.
Upon a successful season, there is opportunity to extend or renew the position. We are seeking a
candidate who is well organized, community and service focused, and possesses exception leadership
skills. Candidates must have a solid prior experience in food and beverage service, and operating a
similar facility. Prior golf related experience is an asset.
From April 1st to October 31st, the following duties are required:
- Provide variety of food options for on course and quick purchases
- Maintain adequate hours of operation in conjunction with course requirements
- Daily operation of on course food and beverage cart service
- Housekeeping of kitchen, indoor dining area, outdoor patio, and washrooms
- Coordination with Head Professional on tournament, league and special event bookings and
- Maintain adequate staff for kitchen service and beverage cart
To help with your success, Westlock Golf Club will provide the following:
- Beverage cart, including fuel and maintenance
- Point of sale system
- Major kitchen equipment (freezer, fridge, cooler, stove, deep fryer, dishwasher)
The position will report directly to the Westlock Golf Club board of directors. Monthly and seasonal
reporting to the board is required.
Compensation will vary based on experience and
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
- Food and Beverage Management: 5 years (Preferred)
- Club Management: 2 years (Preferred)
- Westlock, AB (Preferred)
- English (Preferred)