For the past 26 years, Penmat Contracting & Project Management Ltd. has designed, project managed and developed a large number of residential and commercial facilities in Canada. In the process, it has demonstrated a strong commitment to excellence. To achieve a high standard of design, construction and subsequent management, Penmat draws on the experience and expertise of professionals in the field to work together as a team at an early stage in the planning and design of a project. We are currently seeking a hard-working, motivated individual to join our team as the Site Superintendent.
- Plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate construction projects from start to finish according to schedule, specifications and budget
- Possess the ability to read technical drawings and successfully interpret the intended outcome
- Plan and prepare construction schedules and milestones and monitor progress against established schedules
- Prepare contracts and negotiate revisions, changes and additions to contractual agreements with architects, consultants, clients, suppliers and subcontractors
- Represent company on matters as required on site
- Oversee the subcontractors and trades progress on site
The successful candidate must have Project Management experience in the construction industry and be highly knowledgeable with wood frame condo development, townhomes and mixed use buildings.
The requirements of the position are:
- Several years of experience in the construction industry, including experience as a construction supervisor or field superintendent
- University degree in civil engineering or a college diploma in construction technology
- PMP is considered an asset.
This position is based out of our two development sites in Surrey and Langley, reliable transportation is required.
Competitive Salary based on experience.
Company website; https://penmat.ca/
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $80,000.00-$100,000.00 per year
- Company Events
- Dental Care
- Extended Health Care
- On-site Parking
- Paid Time Off
- Vision Care
- 8 Hour Shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Construction: 3 years (Required)
- Site Superintendent: 2 years (Required)