Busy coffee shop looking for a very friendly and customer service-oriented barista to join their team!
Looking for a professional and eager individual with a willingness to learn and pitch in wherever required. Great job, meet people, make great tips (!!!) and work with awesome people!
Responsibilities and Duties
- Welcoming customers in a welcoming, professional and friendly manner
- Be creative!
- go above and beyond to make the customer HAPPY!
- Taking orders through POS system
- Making coffee and specialty beverages
- Food preparation
- Being available for special events
Qualifications and Skills
- Can multi-task
- Can work with cash quickly and efficiently
- Can handle stressful situations - line-ups
Experience as a barista or in food and beverage would be an asset but willing to train the right individual.
Ability to work all shifts, including Saturdays & Sundays is required.
Prior experience in a customer service roll would be an asset.
Compensation will depend upon experience.
Are you looking for a new opportunity to learn and work with an amazing group of people?
Apply today, we would love to hear from you!
- Flexible working hours
- Working in a cool coffee-shop
- Learning a new trade and knowledge - being a barista is awesome!
- Meeting new people in the community - we are the hub of the town!
Job Type: Casual
Salary: $21.00 per hour
To keep our staff safe, we have installed plexiglass barriers between the customer and the staff, as well, staff wear masks so as to protect themselves from each other.
- customer service: 1 year (Preferred)
- barista: 1 year (Preferred)
- Secondary School (Required)
- Answer incoming customer inquiries
- Collaborate with key stakeholders and teams to stay updated on new products, services, and policies
- Engage with clients in a friendly and professional manner while actively listening to their concerns
- Offer support and solutions to customers in accordance with the company's customer service policies
- Other duties as requested