Closing Date: November 30, 2018
Career Level: Entry Level
At DistributionNOW, we believe our associates are the best in the business. We help deliver energy to the world! Does that sound like something you’d like to be part of?
We value and reward hardworking, creative, and dedicated employees that desire to be part of a team committed to outstanding customer service. We take pride in our work, and we are responsible for our actions and the outcomes produced. We value our customers, our employees, and our community.
Our employees are dedicated to improving not only distribution, but also the way we deliver. We approach every task with energy and passion to make sure the job is done right the first time, and we strive to be the best in the industry. Every year, every day, every moment, we find new ways to meet and exceed our customers’ needs. That will never cease.
Because every moment is NOW.
You’re friendly, you’re personable, and you’re known for putting in great quality work. You enjoy having fun with your co-workers and sharing a few laughs. The Branch Manager can trust you to be autonomous yet seek help when needed because open communication is important to you.
Like what you see so far? Your day to day success is determined by your ability to:
- Provide premiere customer service internally and externally
- Pick sales and stock orders and prepare for shipment or delivery
- Prepare, process and maintain records and paperwork for orders and shipments
- Load, unload trucks and receive stock while ensuring orders are correct
- Deliver and pick up of materials in a timely manner to designated sites
- Process order information in our internal system timely
- Maintain a safe and sanitary warehouse and perform various housekeeping duties
- Participate in physical inventory including communicating on discrepancies
- Maintain delivery vehicles to ensure safe operation of vehicle
- Demonstrate and promote a safe work environment for all employees, customers, vendors and other DNOW partners, using company safety policies and procedures
- Perform other duties as required
As best of the best, you possess:
- Valid Class 5 Driver’s License and acceptable Driver’s Abstract
- Experience pulling a trailer
- Previous warehouse and customer service experience (definite asset)
- Personal organization and life management
- Ability to work effectively both independently and in a team environment
*Must be able to pass pre-employment testing (Drug, alcohol, and fitness to work)
Sounds like a challenge you can handle? Tell us why you want to join us!
We care. We do what it takes. We are accountable.
For more opportunities with DNOW, check out https://www.indeed.ca/cmp/Distributionnow/jobs
Job Type: Full-time
- Delivery Driving: 3 years (Required)
- Warehouse: 1 year (Required)
- Customer Service: 2 years (Required)
- Secondary School (Required)
- Drivers License (Class 5) (Required)