TapMango is looking for a Customer Success Manager to join our exciting and hard working team! In this role, you will be responsible for onboarding new accounts to our platform and continuously building relationships with business owners in order to help grow their business! We are looking for individuals who possess exceptional customer service and account management skills.
What You’ll be Doing
- Understand what our customers' needs are, and help them reach their desired outcome
- Provide product onboarding and continued education/training throughout lifecycle
- Provide a positive customer experience across the entire lifecycle and ensure customers maximize their ROI with our solution
- Establish yourself as a product expert and provide exceptional customer service to a variety of clients with varying levels of technical knowledge.
- Establish yourself as a "trusted advisor" with the customer - providing a consultative approach to ensure they find value/success
- Help strategize with customers on how to better leverage our product, and share what the trends are in their industry
- Proactively nurture active relationships with customers throughout their lifecycle to determine if they are on track or to guide them with new improvements or functionalities
- Make sure that customers are using our product - a lot - with a smile on their face!
- Participate in product roadmap planning with product management team
- Be the voice of the customer and advocate for them to our product team regarding product enhancements
What You Bring
- Experience providing exceptional customer service/technical support - ideally experience in Customer Success!
- Ability to communicate complex technical challenges and solutions in a simple and concise manner
- High analytical awareness, with an understanding and desire how to use data to drive results
- Excellent customer service skills, attention to detail, patience, and high degree of emotional intelligence
- Outstanding analytical and problem solving skills, combined with the ability to provide quick and effective resolutions
- A positive attitude and ability to excel under pressure (Resiliency & Discernment)
- High levels of empathy and the ability to grow/develop off of feedback
- Collaborative and adaptable team player
- Exceptional communication, presentation and organizational skills
- Keen interest in technology
- Exceptional communication & active listening skills
- Go getter personality with a positive outlook
- Motivated by meeting and exceeding goals
- Strong prioritization, time management and organizational skills
- Comfortable working in a fast paced, high volume environment
- Strong technical skills & comfort learning new softwares
At TapMango, we provide companies with one of the highest quality customer engagement platforms on the market. We’re currently powering thousands of merchants across Canada, the US and Europe, and we have just begun! Our mission is to empower businesses to do 3 things; retain customers, upsell to existing customers, and acquire new customers. We provide merchants with all the necessary tools to run their very own loyalty program including an integrated suite of customized consumer facing technology, easy-to-use merchant tools, and automation algorithms, all aimed to enhance the customer experience.
Why Join our Team?
Our platform is truly a game changer in the small business arena and we need your help to empower as many vendors as possible. TapMango helps merchants compete with larger chains, so you can feel good about supporting local businesses and a diverse economy. Join a fun team with an amazing culture, tons of opportunities for growth and development, competitive pay and lots more!
What We Offer
- Fully remote work & support to assist with making your remote office space as comfortable as possible!
- Continuous virtual coaching and support
- Comprehensive health benefits
- Subsidized gym membership
- Wellness programs including a corporate Headspace and Inkblot accounts
- Professional development program
- Growth opportunities (we really mean it!)
TapMango welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Casual dress
- Company events
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Paid time off
- Vision care
- Wellness program
- Work from home
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday