Load and unload robotic weld cells
Participate in shift start and end meetings with Zone TL and Support team. Read and observe role assignment, change points and alerts posted. Sign alerts to acknowledge awareness. * Follow Standardized Work instructions and periodic work instruction to run all cells in zone as trained.
- Perform equipment start-up checks and document results.
- Inspect and report the safety of equipment, workplace conditions and activities including all accidents or near miss situations.
- Demonstrate and actively support safety and PPE standards.
- Complete process checks including restocking, tip exchange as well as other “off-line” rework as necessary.
- Isolate suspect or nonconforming product. Assist with sorting/identifying/repairing non-conforming product and investigating and repairing root cause of non-conforming product.
- Complete Cell report including wellness, build #, defects information for each period and summarize shift at end of shift. Also, report runtime and equipment and nonproductive downtime as it occurs.
- Complete “5S” tasks and TPM duties as required.
- Attend Company communication meetings.
- Support flexible work schedules including reporting to work early and staying late as required to support startup and overtime periods. Support production on weekends as required.
- Demonstrate an understanding of the EPRP (Emergency Preparedness Response Plan).
- Demonstrate an understanding of FIO’s Environmental Policy and participate in programs that enhance environmental performance. Identify and communicate any potential non-conformances.
- Demonstrate an understanding of the significant environmental impacts of your work activities; follow work instructions to ensure positive environmental performance is sustained. Understand the consequences of deviating from them.
- Report concern and make suggestions for continual improvement “kaizen”. Participate in Kaizen implementation activities.
- Assist in the training of new Team Members by reading and demonstrating Standardized or periodic Work.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Grade 12 or equivalent.
- Able to perform based on the physical demands analysis
- Strong attention to detail
- Self motivated, able to complete tasks in allotted time.
- Sound judgment in problem solving and establishing priorities
- Excellent interpersonal skills
FIO Automotive Canada Corporation is proud to provide employment accommodation during the recruitment process. Should you require any accommodations, please indicate this on your application/cover letter.
Job Type: Full-time
Job Types: Part-time, Casual
Salary: $17.50 per hour
Face shields, alternating start and end times to lessen the amount of team members coming and going at one time. Altered breaks.