TAK Logistics is looking for a HIGHLY ORGANIZED administrative professional to join our team!
You are DETAIL ORIENTED and SYSTEMATIC with your work. You are a METHODICAL individual who is ANALYTICAL and are motivated by being part of a QUALITY-ORIENTED team!
You have a passion for serving enthusiastically with heart and soul to create a higher standard.
ABOUT TAK LOGISTICS
TAK Logistics is a company founded and governed by a strong set of core values. We don’t just hang these values on the wall, we live and breathe them every moment of every day. TAK Logistics has been ranked as one of Canada’s Fastest Growing Companies by Canadian Business magazine for the past several years.
Our vision is to be the most requested Drayage provider in North America. We pledge to provide a level of service where even the unexpressed needs and desires of our clients are fulfilled!
PERKS & BENEFITS
As part of our driven team, some benefits you can expect are:
- Competitive salary
- Motivated, quality-oriented team
- Extended medical benefit plan after 90 days
- Remote working opportunities after 90 days
- Longevity recognition and bonuses at the 1, 5 and 10 year marks
ABOUT THE POSITION
This information heavy position requires strict attention to detail and a steadfast, methodical approach. The position requires that you ensure all load orders and invoices are and entered into the system accurately & timely.
- Review load orders and vet for completeness of required information
- Ensure load orders are prioritized and entered accurately & timely
- Prepare load documents for invoicing
- Invoice loads in QuickBooks Desktop
- General admin duties when required
WHAT YOU WILL BRING
- Typing speed of 45 wpm+
- Solid knowledge of MS office (Excel, Outlook & Word)
- QuickBooks knowledge an asset
- Ability to manage inbox of 500+ emails/day
- Proficient in Adobe Acrobat Pro
- Extreme attention to detail & data entry accuracy
- Natural aptitude to be accurate, precise, and exacting is a must!
- Hunger and Eagerness to learn both the job at hand as well as how the functions fit the larger picture
- Self motivated and self disciplined to stay on task without direct supervision
HOW TO APPLY
Reply to this posting with your cover letter outlining how your passion and skill set would best support our Vision and Mission, along with your resume listing previous work experience, skill set and education.
Start Date: ASAP
Full time, Monday to Friday 9:30-6:00
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: From $40,000.00 per year
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision care
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Work Location: Hybrid remote in Delta, BC V4G 0A4