OUR BRAND IS YOU!
UAP is the Canadian leader in the distribution and marketing of automotive parts and aftermarket accessories for cars, trucks and heavy vehicles. Over the years, UAP has built its reputation on the quality of business solutions offered in the industry and, above all, on the diversity and added value of its products and service. Above all, UAP is a team success, united towards the same goal: Excellence!
ARE YOU ON BOARD?
Continuous Improvement Specialist, Napa Store and Napa/TW Warehouse Projects
As such, you will join the operations and logistics department which ensures coverage of technological, innovation and development projects for both our Napa stores (600) and the distribution centers of our two divisions Napa (9) and TW (6) across Canada. Day after day, the different delivery teams work closely together to ensure the success of the company.
As part of this effort, we recently created an Operational Excellence team whose mandate is to implement the principles and methodology of continuous improvement in all areas of operations and logistics. More specifically, to identify, develop, optimize and implement best practices and business processes with the objective of achieving operational excellence in both stores and warehouses. The objective is to create opportunities and solutions for sustainable improvement that are profitable for the company.
In order to perfect this team, we would like to add a specialist who will complement our vision of continuous improvement by bringing his knowledge, expertise, advice and especially his contribution to the multiple projects.
- University degree combined with 7-10 years of experience, including a minimum of 3 years in the delivery of continuous improvement projects;
- Strong knowledge of continuous improvement methodologies (Lean, problem solving, Six Sigma...);
- Knowledge of project management methodologies (an asset);
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office;
- Bilingualism is essential, English and French;
- Travel within Canada (50%).
Key Competencies :
- Communication and group skills;
- Team spirit and leadership;
- Strong analytical and results-oriented;
- Ability to work in a constantly changing and evolving environment;
- Organizational skills.
Description and qualifications :
We offer :
- Stimulating challenges and career development opportunities;
- Family atmosphere in a multinational company;
- Proximity in decision making;
- Flexible hours and teleworking program;
- Personal days program;
- Flexible group insurance program: health, drug, dental and life;
- Pension plan ;
- Employee Assistance Program ;
- Reimbursement of tuition fees under certain conditions;
- Online training portal ;
- On-site cafeteria;
- Close to Langelier and Radisson metro station;
- Free parking.
Job Type: Full-time