Founded in 2004, NetBrain is the leader in no-code network automation. Its ground-breaking Next-Gen platform provides IT operations teams with the ability to scale their hybrid multi-cloud connected networks by automating the processes associated with Diagnostic Troubleshooting, Outage Prevention and Protected Change Management. Today, over 2,500 of the world's largest enterprises and managed services providers leverage NetBrain's platform.
What We Need
NetBrain is looking for an enthusiastic, hungry, relationship-minded individual to join us as a Business Development Representative for Enterprise Accounts, to support our Sales & Marketing teams in their mission to help NetBrain generate massive revenue growth. We are not looking for an "appointment setter"! We need ambitious professionals and team-players capable of developing relationships and having deeper than surface level discussions with aspirations to grow and thrive in a growth environment.
The Impact You'll Make
In this role, you will have the opportunity to be the first point of contact for multi-year million-dollar deals that will fuel our growth as a company. Your success in this role will positively impact every person at NetBrain as you connect our ground-breaking product to some of the world's largest enterprise companies.
What You'll Do
- You will qualify leads from marketing campaigns as sales opportunities
- Liaise with our marketing team to craft messaging that will resonate with our target audience
- Contact potential clients through cold calls and emails
- Build long-term trusting relationships with clients
- Identify client needs and suggest appropriate products/services
- Proactively seek new business opportunities in the market
- Set up meetings or calls between (prospective) clients and Account Executives
- Report to the Business Development Team Lead and VP of Demand Generation on (weekly/monthly/quarterly) sales results
- Stay up-to-date with new products/services and new pricing/payment plans
Who You Are
- 1-3 years of Business Development/Inside Sales experience in an IT/Software environment
- Excellent communications and time management skills
- An awareness for metrics and an appetite for setting and achieving goals
- Proven work experience as a Business Development Representative or similar role
- Hands-on experience with multiple sales techniques (including cold calls)
- Experience with CRM software (e.g. Salesforce), business or sales development software such (e.g. Salesloft or Outreach.io)
- Familiarity with MS Excel (analyzing spreadsheets and charts)
- Understanding of sales performance metrics
- Ability to deliver engaging presentations
NetBrain invites all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities. If you have a disability that prevents or limits your ability to use or access the site, or if you require any other accommodation in the application process due to a disability, you may request a reasonable accommodation. To make a request, please contact our People Team at: [email protected] and we will be happy to assist you.
At NetBrain, we value innovation, collaboration, and customer-focus and we can only live those values through a culture that encourages diversity, equity, inclusion and belonging. It is our mission to hire great people regardless of skin color, gender identity, gender expression, religion, age, disability, marital status, veteran status, national origin, or any other consideration made unlawful by applicable laws. NetBrain is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We hope that you will apply to a job here that excites you no matter how you identify.