FUEL Recruiters is currently recruiting for a Mechanical Project Manager in the London, ON area. We require someone with specific experience in commercial and institutional buildings.
Our client is one of the largest M&E contractors in Ontario. They have over 400 employees and provide outstanding leadership and career development opportunities.They are looking for an experienced Mechanical Project Manager.
- Manage small to large mechanical construction projects from start to finish
- Ensure timelines are adhered to until project completion
- Make sure that all projects are on or under budget, with a clear goal of making every project as profitable as possible
- Find ways to reduce costs and create efficiencies within the project management cycle
- Work with the estimation team and the superintendent(s) to ensure that their are no discrepancies throughout the building process
- Work out of their head office daily and go to site when required
- A diploma or a degree from a recognized construction management or mechanical trade program
- A good understanding of mechanical components and an ability to read blueprints would be an asset
- 4+ years working as a mechanical coordinator or project manager within another M&E contracting company
- A positive attitude and hard work ethic
- Be passionate about your career growth
If you would like to send us your resume to see if you would be the right fit for our client, please send it through! If we feel you would be a great candidate, you will be presented for an interview.
Thank you and we look forward to getting in touch with you.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $70,000.00 to $95,000.00 /year
- Mechanical Project Management: 4 years (Required)