Hey, wanna be a part of the family?
East Side Mario’s is all about good food, family, friends and fun. It’s a lively place where folks can relax and enjoy their favourite Italian foods in a warm and friendly atmosphere. It’s also a rewarding place to work for energetic people with a great personality and a knack for keeping guests happy. Whether you’re interested in a full-time career or a part-time position, we’ll recognize your hard work and support you in your personal and professional development. (And don’t just take our word for that Take a look at our latest opportunity for Dishwasher at East Side Mario’s and consider joining our happy family. We promise you’ll have a lot of fun along the way!
As a Dishwasher your primary focus will be to wash and ensure cleanliness of all dishes are up to standards and in an efficient manner.
- Ensure all smallwares are cleaned according to health standards
- Keep the work area, utensils and production equipment in a clean, sanitized state
- Restock chemicals when required
- Perform all opening and closing assignments as instructed
- Follow safe food handling procedures at all times
- Adhere to the Health and Safety policies and procedures outlined in the Health and Safety Program
- Previous in a high-volume casual dining restaurant is an asset
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Positive attitude and willingness to learn
- Able to lift up to 40 lbs.
- Able to work flexible shifts, including evenings and weekends
If you are interested in working at this location please apply today
As part of our accessibility commitment, there are alternative ways to interview with us. Please inform us if you require interview accommodation.
Please note that any offer of employment may be subject to reference checks and background checks, including a criminal record check as part of the selection process
Some opportunities may exist with our Franchise partners which are independently owned and operated.
Location: 300 King George Road, Brantford, ON, N3R 5M1
Job Type: Part-time