Progressive Dental is hiring! We are looking to add a part time Associate Dentist to our team for 2 days per week.
We have been providing dental services to the communities in South Calgary for over 30 years. We have a great team of tenured dental professionals who are excited to welcome a new Associate to our team!
The successful candidate will have a passion for building strong patient relationships and contributing to their ongoing oral health. As an Associate at the practice, you will have the opportunity to work alongside a strong team of dental professionals, learn from the principal dentist, and have access to online continuing education.
What's in it for you:
- Ongoing learning and development
- Discounted rates on continuing education courses
- Access to a large network of dental professionals
- Competitive compensation
Schedule: 2 days per week to start. Thursday and Friday 7am-4:30pm. Flexibility to change the Thursday shift to another day during the week.
- Graduate from an accredited DDS/DMD Program or, completion of the NDEB Equivalency Exam. New grads are encouraged to apply as well!
- Certified with NDEB
- Licensed and in good standing with the provincial licensing
- Valid CPR Certification
Job Type: Part-time
- NDEB (Required)