Let’s talk about pizza! (Disclaimer:
This is a legitimate job posting! We like to have fun with our role descriptions)
What comes to mind when you first think of pizza? Besides now craving a slice... Perhaps you think of the toppings or how long it'll take to arrive.
What you might not have thought of is every teeny tiny, little step that needs to take place for that savory pie to magically appear at your doorstep. Or, maybe you have and you're that sort of critical thinker we're after!
Consider for a moment how one restaurant manages to source flour from a faraway wheat field to the vendor that orchestrates the cardboard your 'zza will be delivered in; and even how that delivery person will get paid.
There's a lot going on behind the scenes of any business that, if done right, consumers don’t even need to think about; like, purchase orders, invoices, payroll, shipping, etc. That's where Paragon (https://www.paragon-erp.com/) comes in to save the day!
Our cloud-based ERP software (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5JN2utKIjVo) helps our customers (from a variety of industries) focus on what matters. Whether that is making delicious pizzas, creating cool t-shirts, building beautiful jewelry or whatever inspired them to start their business in the first place. We make the grunt work easy so they can focus on what they love to do.
Ultimately, you will have to understand the customer’s realities in order to help customize Paragon to better serve them and make their lives easier.
As a Junior Business Analyst, you’ll learn how to analyze and work with complex data, design workflows and use cases, and provide suggestions on how to improve current practices and implementation procedures & more.
You will work closely with customers getting to know their processes. You’ll have to put yourself into the shoes of every person who might use the system (from the accounting clerk and warehouse pickers all the way through to the CEO) and figure out how they can do their job flawlessly in Paragon. You’ll make our customer work flows more efficient and organized helping them save time AND money. You will be integral in implementing Paragon for our customers to prioritize their requirements based on business value, risks and company objectives. And, you’ll be a master at managing and keeping track of all your different tasks, deliverables and projects.
- You're a go-getter who loves things to be well-organized and coordinated (You are a pro when it comes to spreadsheets)
- Great listener & excellent communicator
- Quick learner, curious and a problem solver
- You have experience with data analytics and live for this stuff!
- Thorough, accountable and can take initiative
- Passionate about businesses and how they run
- You know great customer service when you see it (but better yet, you bring it!)
- Team player yet also autonomous and work really well independently
- We're a friendly bunch who like to have fun (https://www.jonar.com/blog/staff-meetings-at-jonar)
We take our work seriously, but we don’t take ourselves too seriously
- We like to challenge the status quo and each other
- We are team oriented at Jonar and happy to help out our fellow Jonerds.
- We’re not perfect, we make mistakes but we ‘fess up and learn from it
- We enjoy hanging out together after work too (literally - some of us go rock climbing or enjoy grabbing drinks)
- We've been named as one of the "Best Workplaces in Quebec (https://www.jonar.com/blog/50-best-places-to-work-in-quebec/)".
- We lead daily meditations and workouts if you’re into that and we have great virtual & mental health benefits.
- We're excited to read your application (we really like unique submissions, read more about it here (https://www.jonar.com/blog/dear-candidate))
You might be hungry for pizza right now but we hope you're also hungry for the possibilities that await you at Jonar. Apply Now!