Terms of Employment: Part-Time
- PAY: Depends on qualifications & experience, to be discussed at interview
- SERVICE AREAS: Oakville, Burlington, Mississauga, Etobicoke, Milton Area
About : Christy Michaels Lifestyle Solutions Inc., has been around for almost 18 years and is one of the largest home staging companies in the GTA dealing specifically in Oakville/Mississauga/Burlington/Etobicoke & Milton. We turn homes into showpieces by helping realtors, home builders, investors & homeowners merchandise a property to it’s maximum potential. Since 2002 we have staged approximately 7000 properties and created gorgeous interiors from single-family homes, luxury properties, waterfront estates, penthouses and condos. We take care of every single detail from recommending the most appropriate look to selecting all furniture & accessories to stage the property from our fully stocked warehouse.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR A STAGING ASSISTANT to help us at each project (i.e. hanging artwork/mirrors, packing/unpacking bags, loading of cars, putting inventory away in the warehouse and eventually plan & lead a staging project from start to finish.)
TRANSPORTATION: Must have own transportation, SUV/VAN is a MUST. Must be willing to drive own vehicle from property to property with staging items.
HOURS: Our hours of operation are Monday-Friday 8:30am-4:30pm. Some days we may have to work past 5pm.
Must have done at least 1-2 years of Home Staging. Able to lift 30 LBS consistently. DO NOT APPLY IF YOU HAVE NOT HAD HANDS ON EXPERIENCE IN HOME STAGING.
Education: High School. Must have taken a Home Staging or Interior Decorating/Designer course (certificate to be presented at interview.)
- Speak/Read/Write English fluently
- We are looking for staging assistants who love to be creative, possess a high energy level, have a positive can-do attitude, and are not afraid by the idea of moving furniture around a room or walking into a room that is full of clutter and mess.
- HOW TO APPLY: Send your resume and cover letter by e-mail (christymichaelsinc at gmail.com) ONLY
We thank all applicants however only those to be considered for an interview will be contacted.
Job Type: Part-time
Job Types: Part-time, Contract
- Home Staging: 2 years (Required)