This is a permanent part time position with the possibility of full-time hours in future. Compensation will vary depending on qualifications.
This position requires a flexible schedule including day, evening and weekend shifts as required. The position reports to the Operations Manager. The Membership Consultant will model exemplary customer service skills and demonstrate a commitment to health and wellness in a manner that aligns with the mission and vision of the Nutrien Civic Centre.
· Support the Nutrien Civic Centre Member Retention Strategy including tours, new member follow- up; general member contact/feedback.
· Responsible for ensuring administrative duties are completed, including opening and closing of facility, booking and confirmation of training sessions/programs, cash handling, application of POS software, statistics, and general member inquiries.
· Receive members and guests (by name when possible) at the Centre’s front desk.
· Anticipate members’ needs and strive to accommodate requests wherever possible.
· Review membership options with potential new members and make appropriate sales to meet member needs.
· Promote a fun and relaxing atmosphere for members
· Promote the rules and regulations of the Nutrien Civic Centre.
· Assist with general cleaning of the facility including maintaining a clean workspace at the front desk, washroom checks & cleaning and other duties as required.
Leadership: Motivates and inspires self and others to take action to achieve desired outcomes.
Service Attitude/Customer Focus: Identifies needs and wants of members/participants as priority and responds in an effective and timely manner to enhance every person’s experience.
Communication: Ability to speak, write, listen and secure information in a variety of settings. Teamwork: Ability to work effectively with others to achieve optimal collective results.
Flexibility/Managing Change: Ability to know your environment, initiate and respond effectively to changing conditions.
· Proven experience and general passion for the fitness industry.
· Exceptional customer service attitude.
· Strong communication skills and ability to work independently.
· Able to work flexible hours.
· Sales experience would be considered an asset.
· Standard First Aid and CPR would be considered an asset.
Part-time hours: 15-35 per week
Application deadline: 2021-08-20
Expected start date: 2021-08-30
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent
Salary: From $12.00 per hour
- Flexible schedule
- On-site gym
- On-site parking
- Monday to Friday
We are currently following all government protocols with regards to COVID-19.