W.E. Greer Ltd., a leading local manufacturer and distributor of janitorial/sanitation cleaning chemicals, equipment and supplies has an immediate opening for an Inside Sale Representative. In this position, you will build and maintain relationships with key customers and be part of a great team.
Our Core Values ~ Team first, integrity, drive, commitment to knowledge and positivity.
If you are up for a challenge, are driven, and enjoy working in a team environment this could be a great opportunity for you!
- Respond to incoming phone, email, and walk-in customers
- Process quotes and sales orders
- Follow up on quotes
- Track orders to ensure on-time delivery
- Provide new product or event information to existing customers
- Process credit card transactions
- Assisting with Tenders
- Cross-train for processing service orders
- Development and implementation of company marketing initiatives including a new CRM
- Lead Generation and Opportunity analysis
- Support Sales Manager on sales-related projects
- Accounts Receivable Duties (including: invoicing, payment applying, customer inquiries, service invoicing, etc)
Qualifications and Skills
- 2 or more years in a sales environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent telephone manner.
- Proficient with Word, Excel & Outlook, and preferably Access.
- Ability to learn new software programs.
- Ability to learn and understand product applications.
Cover Letter Required for all applications.
Excellent benefit package.
Job Type: Full-time
- sales: 3 years (Preferred)
- Bachelor's Degree (Preferred)