- Looking for Office Assistant, for High Commission of India. This is temporary position for 3 months. The incumbent reports to the Chief of the Section.
A successful candidate will have at least the following characteristics and traits:
- Answering all trade queries. Uploading on web portal.
- Conducting research and analyzing Trade data.
- Compiling trade news information.
- Compile trade news and prepare weekly trade bulletin.
- Presents regular updates and information to department heads.
- Proficiency in computers and Microsoft Office tools
- Ability to use spreadsheets to analyse data and spot trends.
- Any other work assigned by Seniors.
- Working knowledge of MS Office and other computer software.
- Thorough understanding of social media.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication, interpersonal skills, creativity,organizational skills, and team player.
- Be legally entitled to work in Canada in accordance with relevant provincial/territorial legislation and regulations
- Be a Canadian citizen, permanent resident, or should have valid work permit visa.
Contract length: 3 months
Job Type: Temporary
Salary: $15.00 to $16.00 /hour