In order to be considered for this opportunity please apply on-line by visiting the City of Brantford website at https://brantford.ca and click on Jobs and Volunteering and Current Opportunities.
Reporting to the Manager of Customer Services, the Customer Information Systems Coordinator will be responsible for the ongoing maintenance, upgrades, and training of the CIS billing and collection system software used by the Finance Customer Services-Utilities Department. Duties include but are not limited to testing all new CIS functionality, documenting new processes and training staff on the changes, as well as managing the entry of new rates and performing regular audits and updates to ensure the ongoing reliability of billing/customer data. This position will be responsible in implementing new software and in assisting with the integration of the CIS system to other City software. The Customer Information Systems Coordinator will act as back-up for the Billing and Collection Representative functions.
- Successful completion of a three (3) year Community College diploma in Business Administration
- Five (5) years' experience working in a Utility (Electric, Water, Gas) Customer Services Department including Billing and Customer Service Call Centre functions.
- Three (3) years' experience in testing, implementing CIS (Customer Information Systems)
- Experience acting as a team/project lead
- Experience in training on software and creating documentation
- Aptitude to independently learn new software applications
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft suite of products specifically Excel and Word
- Excellent with numbers, data, entry and customer service skills
- Thorough understanding of Work order systems and processes
- Some basic knowledge of HTML
- Knowledge of sections of the Municipal Act which pertain to Water/Wastewater Operations would be an asset
WAGE RANGE: $33.52 to $37.24 per hour (based on 35 hour week) with benefits
Closing date for applications: Thursday, October 17, 2019, at 4:30 p.m.
Information gathered relative to this position will only be used for candidate selection.
We thank each applicant for taking the time and effort to submit your resume, however, only candidates to be interviewed will be contacted.
The City of Brantford is committed to diversity and inclusivity in our employment practices. We promote the independence, dignity, integration, and equality of opportunity with persons with disabilities by ensuring the accessibility of our facilities and services. Accommodations, including alternative formats, are available for all parts of the recruitment and selection process. For more information or to request an accommodation please contact the Human Resources Department at 519-759-4150.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $33.52 to $37.24 /hour