Muskoka Bay Club - Gravenhurst, ON
Muskoka Bay Club is a world class; semi-private golf club located 90 minutes north of Toronto. It was designed by world renowned architect Doug Carrick and opened July 2006. Since opening, the club has received several awards. Most recently Score Golf named Muskoka Bay club “Best Conditioned Golf Course in Ontario” 2009. We are looking for individuals to join our Turf Maintenance department for the upcoming 2019 season.
Duties will include but not be limited to:
- Assisting head mechanic with basic maintenance of lawn care machinery (gas/diesel)
- Assisting with basic maintenance of golf carts
- Must have an understanding of basic mechanics, preferably golf equipment
- Time will be split at the discretion of the head mechanic with turf maintenance duties
- Must be punctual for early morning start times
- Available to work weekends and holidays
- Ability to perform in a fast paced, physically demanding environment
- Must be comfortable working outdoors in all weather conditions
- Must work well in team oriented environment
- Good communication and organizational skills
- Attention to detail
Golf course mechanic apprenticeship programs are available during the off season.
The position will be available starting late April to end of October. Wages are fair and equitable and are open for discussion based on experience.
Job Type: Full-time seasonal
Job Type: Full-time
- Maintenance Mechanic: 1 year (Preferred)
- electrical: 1 year (Preferred)