We are looking for a mature, experienced Part-Time Associate for a busy and successful Self-Storage Facility in London's northwest end. You will be joining a business with significant history in Ontario and with great growth potential.
We are looking for someone to work weekday afternoons plus Saturdays. 20-22 Hours/week. Hours may be increased based on performance.
Previous experience in sales and customer service required. Managerial experience is a plus.
If you are a passionate self-starter who can establish a personal connection, and proficient in Microsoft Office and web-based software we are interested in hearing from you.
· Provide outstanding customer service by helping customers with their storage needs.
· Confirm reservations, rent storage units, present lease agreements and collect rental payments
· Maintain property appearance by cleaning spaces, sweeping, removing debris, etc.
· Accurately manage cash and balance end of day activities.
· Perform daily inspections of rental units to ensure all units are clean, properly locked and customer ready.
· Manage Truck Rentals
As a member of our team, you can expect
· An hourly wage based on experience starting between $15.00 - $16.00
· A quarterly bonus based on revenue goals plus various commissions. This amounts to an additional $0.75-$2.00+ per hour based on historical averages for same role.
How Can You Join Us?
Applicants interested in joining the team are invited to submit their resume and cover letter.
Job Types: Part-time, Permanent
Salary: $15.00 - $16.00 per hour
- Sales: 5 years (Required)