About Terminix: Terminix Canada is one of the largest pest control providers to the property management sector. Since its founding in 1927, Terminix has been an industry leader in pest control. Our certified specialists use innovative technologies to protect millions of homes and businesses throughout Canada.
At Terminix, getting the creepy crawlies on the job is just the beginning. You’ll be on a mission to find and eliminate insect and rodent infestations, but we're more than just a pest control company. Terminix offers commercial disinfection, wildlife control and many specialized services to help protect commercial and residential properties. If you are driven, motivated and are looking for a great opportunity to join a fast-growing team, don’t let this opportunity crawl away… literally!
Opportunity: We have multiple openings for full-time, permanent Pest Control Technicians in Toronto, Ottawa and Golden Horseshoe, ON.
Compensation: - $45,000-$52,000 + variable incentive program
· Inspecting the inside and periphery of properties on a recurring schedule in order to identify infestation source, extent of damage, and access to infested locations.
· Preparing and applying product on infested areas using mechanical or electric sprayer and setting traps as per MOE guidelines
· Offering recommendations to clients on preventing pest infestation.
· Studying preliminary reports of infested area and determining the treatment type required to eliminate and prevent recurrence of infestation.
· Ensuring all work is documented and submitted electronically after each visit.
· Performing other duties as required
· Structural Exterminator License
· Valid G Driver’s license / clean driving record
· High School diploma or equivalent
· Strong communication, interpersonal, customer service and time management skills
· Ability to work as part of a team
· A successful criminal background check
We provide a competitive salary with bonus package, health benefits, a company vehicle, gas reimbursement, and the potential for growth.
Terminix is an equal opportunity employer. If you require any accommodations at any point during the interview process, please get in touch with our HR Department.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $45,000.00-$52,000.00 per year
- Company car
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- Paid time off
- RRSP match
- Secondary School (preferred)
- Structural Exterminator License (required)