- Inspecting the structure of roofs in order to determine the best course of action.
- Measuring and cutting materials to ensure that they fit securely around vents, gutters, chimneys, and walls.
- Smoothing out rough spots on roofs to prepare the surface for new shingles or waterproofing.
- Replacing areas of clients’ roofs that are damaged or rotting.
- Installing vapor barriers and insulation to create a more waterproof seal.
- Safely setting up ladders, scaffolding and hoisting equipment as required.
- Updating the supervisor on job progress and reporting any problems related to the job.
- Safely transporting all required equipment and materials to job sites.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $18.00-$30.00 per hour
- Company Events
- Dental Care
- Disability Insurance
- Extended Health Care
- Store Discount
- Vision Care
- construction: 1 year (Preferred)