We have an exciting opening for a POS Service Technician with excellent communication and customer service skills who will travel to customer sites to diagnose, troubleshoot and repair a variety of IT equipment in retail environments (POS, scanners, pin pads, etc.)
- Troubleshoot, diagnose and repair computer hardware and retail IT equipment including POS machines, scanners, pin pads, printers, PCs, tablets, etc.
- Provide preventative maintenance services to existing equipment to maintain functionality.
- Troubleshoot and repair networking equipment (switches, routers, servers, etc.) and structured cabling (UTP, coax, fibre, etc).
- Prepare field reports and work orders for completed service calls.
- Interact and communicate technical issues and solutions to end-users and customers.
- Provide excellent customer service.
- 2+ years of on-site/field experience providing IT support to retail or commercial clients/customers
- Exposure to and knowledge of a broad range of IT hardware, networking equipment, and cabling including POS systems
- Strong time management and prioritization skills
- Excellent communication (fluent in French) and customer service skills
- Must possess a valid driver’s license and be able to produce a clear abstract
- Able and willing to work revolving day/night/weekends shifts and standby service
- Able to lift up to 50lb, climb ladders, and be comfortable working at heights
- Exposure and/or experience servicing CCTV cameras or other security equipment
Type d'emploi : Temps Plein
- Francais (Requis)