We are looking for a Machine Operator to work in a bottling plant located in Delta B.C with a Sit Down Counter Balance Forklift. We are also looking for Machine Operators under the same pay rate.
8PM - 4:30AM (Monday - Friday) + Overtime
The area is not transit friendly at the time of the shift.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Work with production lines to provide materials
- Accurately recording of production data
- Place packaging materials in such a way that they are available for operators to access easily
- Putting away finished inventory
- Participating in safety, quality and environmental inspections
- Maintain all sanitation documents in accordance with plant quality and safety requirements.
- Safe operations of Manual and/or electrical pallet jacks, or are willing and able to be trained
- $18/hr to start with annual salary increase
- Long-term career growth
- Full medical and dental benefits
- Long-term & Short-term disabilities
- 2 weeks of vacation to start
- 3 weeks after 1 year of completion
- Valid Sit Down Counter Balance Forklift ticket (Class 1, 4 &5)
- Min of 4+ years of experience working in food processing or similar environment
- Good attention to details, able to work in a team environment
- Previous experience with RF Scanner is an asset
- Looking for long-term career growth
If you are interested in this position, please reply with your resume and 2 working references + valid forklift ticket. We are looking to fill this position right away.
Don't miss on this opportunity.
Four easy ways to apply:
1. E-mail resume to Mark:
2. Apply online:
3. Drop resume off in person:
809 Columbia Street, New Westminster BC (located @ New West Skytrain station located on the main floor facing on Columbia Street next to Shopper Drug Mart)
4. Call Mark @ 604.636.3079
Randstad Canada is committed to building a diverse workforce reflective of the diversity of Canada. As a result, we promote employment equity and encourage candidates, especially those who identify as a woman, an Aboriginal person, a person with a disability or a member of a visible minority group, and any others who may contribute to the diversification of our workforce, to apply.
Randstad Canada is also committed to developing inclusive, barrier-free selection processes and work environments. If contacted in relation to a job opportunity, you should advise your Randstad Representative or your local Randstad branch in a timely fashion of the accommodation measures which must be taken to enable you to be assessed in a fair and equitable manner. Information received relating to accommodation measures will be addressed confidentially.
For all feedback on equity and accommodation needs, please contact your local Randstad Canada Branch.