Looking for an opportunity to join a great company whose core purpose is to power the visionaries of this world by delivering them cutting edge infrastructure technology solutions that are tailored to their needs, quickly, reliably and cost efficiently.
As a cutting-edge Montreal-based technology company, Hypertec is a global provider of information technology products and services. Its strategic divisions serve more than 3,000 customers in over 70 countries. Its solutions are employed by organizations from small to large in sectors including cloud providers, media and entertainment, financial services, aerospace, engineering, healthcare, government and education.
To keep up with our rapid growth, we are looking for a Data Entry Clerk to join our growing team, all while being a leading example of our company culture.
- Transfer data from paper formats into computer files or database systems using keyboards, data recorders or optical scanners;
- Create spreadsheets with large numbers of figures without errors;
- Verify data by comparing it to source documents;
- Update existing data;
- Retrieve data from the database or electronic files as requested;
- Provide regular reports to verify data accuracy;
- Perform regular backups to ensure data preservation;
- Log into the telephone system, adhering to the defined schedule;
- Completing required assignments within the specified time frame;
- Must be bilingual (English/ French);
- Respect company guidelines for planned and unplanned absences;
- Produce reports upon request of the supervisor / Manager;
- Execute additional tasks requested by the manager.
WHAT YOU WILL BRING
- Fast typing skills; Knowledge of touch typing system is strongly preferred;
- Excellent knowledge of word processing tools and spreadsheets (MS Office Word, Excel etc.);
- Working knowledge of office equipment and computer hardware and peripheral devices;
- Basic understanding of databases;
- Great attention to detail;
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in both French and English;
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to interact effectively with diverse populations;
- Excellent organizational and time management skills;
- High degree of self-motivation and ability to work with minimum supervision.
WHAT WE OFFER
- A dynamic and collaborative work environment
- Competitive compensation package
- On-site cafeteria
- Free access to our 24/7, fully equipped gym + trainer
- BBQ, theme days and other employee engagement events
- Career advancement opportunities
Are you up for the challenge? Apply Now
Hypertec is an equal opportunity employer.
Hypertec evaluates qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability status or any other legally protected characteristic.
- Extended health care
- Vacation & paid time off
- Dental care
- Casual dress
- Life insurance
- Company events & social hours
- Onsite Gym
- On-site parking
Type d'emploi : Temps Plein, Permanent