BUILD YOUR CAREER HERE
Join us to shape and deliver innovative supply chain solutions to help leading brands advance their businesses.
We have several positions to fill with flexible shifts based on availability.
HEALTH & SAFETY:
- Accurately pick, pack orders
- Carry or transport orders to staging area using necessary equipment
- Participate in Order auditing and report variances to supervisor
- Ensure accuracy of inbound/outbound shipments and verify they are free of damage
- Manually unload containers when needed
- Participate in physical inventories as required
- Maintain a clean and orderly work area
- Assist in maintaining a clean and secure warehouse
- Operate manual pallet truck in a safe and efficient manner
- Perform other duties as required
- Follow the Occupational Health and Safety Act including Safety, Violence and Harassment laws
- Work in a healthy and safe manner following Metro’s policies, procedures
- Always wear or use protective equipment
- Report any hazards you find in the workplace to your supervisor
- Must not use or operate equipment in a manner that would endanger yourself or others
- Must not put other workers at risk by your actions
- At least 1 year warehouse experience in a warehouse as an order selector
- Experience with a RF scanner is an asset
- Proven communication both written and verbal in French or English
- Must be capable of sitting, standing, lifting and walking for extended periods of time
- Ability to follow directions
- Service orientated with strong customer interaction skills and commitment
- Good mathematical skills
- Able to lift, on average 50 lbs, repetitively and safely
Join a diverse team empowered to continuously deliver value and make a real impact to our customers, our team, and our world.
- The opportunity to build a career with a growing company
- Company provided medical, dental, and vision coverage for you and your family
- Life and disability insurance
- Wellness programs include an Employee Assistance Program to support your family’s well-being
- A Retirement Savings Program
- Company sponsored social events
- Employee Appreciation Day
- Community volunteering
- Company team wear allowance
We are committed to building and fostering a diverse workplace where people feel included and valued. We encourage applications from all qualified individuals.
Should you require accommodation for a special ability or need during the recruitment process, please reach out to a member of our Human Resources Team.