Snapclarity’s mission is to offer immediate access to a comprehensive and high-quality, mental health care solution delivered online. Through technology, Snapclarity provides a barrier-free experience that is simple for both clients and therapists. Join our movement and make a positive impact by becoming a Snapclarity therapist helping clients – anytime, anywhere.
At Snapclarity, we promote a balanced lifestyle for our therapists. We offer you the ability to provide mental health care to those who need it while still having the control of when and where you work. Your private practice is only a click away!
Before applying, consider the following:
How does Snapclarity work?
Snapclarity is a digital health solution that provides therapy via video and text. We start clients off onto their journey to wellness with a clinically validated mental health checkup. The assessment results will then present clients with a personalized wellness strategy, breaking down areas of mild to severe risk within the 13 primary mental health conditions. Clients are then matched to a therapist specializing in their areas of concern.
What does Snapclarity's subscription include?
Snapclarity's platform provides clients with a full mental health checkup and actionable, personalized wellness strategy. Our Monthly plan offers clients a check-in with our Clinical Specialist, 60 minutes of video chat therapy which can be split up into shorter sessions, and asynchronous text messaging. Clients can purchase additional video time, if required, and can use their benefit’s counselling plan where applicable. Benefits of joining us include:
- You’re set for success with your best match: Our innovative app uses a leading-edge matching algorithm to analyze therapists competencies, matching them to clients with congruent presenting concerns.
- You design your work environment: Running a successful practice has never been easier. We provide you with clients, handle invoicing and payment, then deposit your money directly into your account. It's that simple!
- Therapist Perks-Exciting privileges for our regular network
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Therapists are expected to respond to their clients within 24 hours or less
- Therapists are required to work within the ethics and standards of their regulatory college or association
*We currently accept:
Fully Registered (not "qualifying") therapists with the local governing body in your province, with one of the following designations*:
- Master’s of Social Work or Registered Social Worker (MSW/RSW)
- Registered psychotherapist - Ontario (RP)- from one of the five bodies of regulatory colleges or associations
- Registered Clinical Counsellor - British Columbia (RCC)
- Registered Counselling Therapist - Nova Scotia (RCT)
- Licensed Counselling Therapist - New Brunswick (LCT)
- Master Practitioner in Clinical Counselling (MPCC)
- Canadian Certified Counsellor (CCC)
- Registered Marriage and Family Therapist (RMFT)
*Clinical psychologist supervision may be required depending on your college or association of registration.
- Prior post-graduate counselling experience, private practice is an asset
- In good standing in their respective colleges
- Weekly time available for appointments
- Criminal/vulnerable person’s check
- Excellent reading, writing, and communication skills
- Reliable internet connection
- Excellent computer skills
- Must be fully fluent (reading, writing, speaking) in English and/or French
- History of successful service coverage by client insurance and/or benefit package
- Training or education in the provision of online therapy
Please note that therapists are not Snapclarity employees but independent providers. Snapclarity maintains the highest level of security and privacy protocols to ensure therapist, individual and employer information remains confidential.
We look forward to having you on board with us. Be part of our journey to becoming Canada’s leading provider of online mental health care solutions!
Job Type: Contract
- Flexible working hours
- Work from home opportunities
Job Type: Contract
- clinical : 4 years (Required)