Revive Wellness Lounge is a rapidly, expanding health and wellness clinic located in Hamilton, specializing in recovery, whole body wellness, weightloss treatments, IV therapy, vitamin boosters, PRF, Sclerotherapy & more! We pride ourselves on having over 30+ combined years of experience in the industry and are a team made up solely of nurses and licensed medical aestheticians.
We offer a one of a kind, modern, chic clinic feel with an amazing client care experience going, above and beyond that of our competitors. We pride ourselves in honesty, integrity and maintaining dignity throughout every treatment with every client. We are looking to hire 2 RN or RPNs, who are well versed in the customer service industry and pride themselves on taking initiative and being detail oriented.
The ideal candidate would be well versed in sales, a team player and consistently goes above and beyond to meet client expectations. The ideal candidate holds a valid registration with the CNO, RNAO/RPNAO and is competent in medication administration & IV insertion/ Venipuncture.
The position is casual, part time/ freelance, with flexible hours, and does not allow for virtual work or work- from- home options. This position does allow for autonomous practice and for practitioner's to work for themselves.
** NOTE THIS IS A CONTRACTOR POSITION **
The position duties include:
Ongoing education, attending community events for ongoing learning, onsite education with representatives, treating clients with IV infusion & medical procedures, performing skincare treatments on clients, working collaboratively within the Interprofessional healthcare team. IM & IV administration, performing sclerotherapy for spider veins & PRF treatments, conducting medical history reviews, providing client education, assisting with the weightloss programs and conducting cyrotherapy/ infrared sauna treatments.
- Abiding by and establishing brand environment and clinical mood
- Consistently going above and beyond for clients to maintain lasting client care relationships
- Familiar with medical programming and patient charts
- Abide by dress code of the clinic
- Performing treatments on clients
- Flexible hours, make your own schedule
- Managing charts, booking appointments, cleaning, direct sales & commission based
- Answering questions about services & retail products
- Conducting client consultations
- Creating an overall welcoming and inviting experience for clients
- 1 yr + experience in a similar acute care environment is preferred
- Previous sales experience (ie. restaurant or retail) preferred
Supplemental pay types:
- Hourly base wage to aesthetician services (i.e. infrared sauna or cryotherapy treatments),
- Commission pay for nursing services (IV treatments, vitamin boosters, sclerotherapy & PRF) & skincare sales,
All interested candidates should apply with a copy of their resume. Only candidates eligible for interviews will be contacted.
Job Types: Casual, Freelance, Part-time, Fixed term contract
Contract length: 24 months
Part-time hours: 10 per week
Salary: $25.00-$50.00 per hour
- On-site parking
- Store discount
Flexible Language Requirement:
- Monday to Friday
- Weekends as needed
Supplemental pay types:
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Hamilton, ON: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- Bachelor's Degree (preferred)
- Registered Nurse (RN) License or RPN License (required)
Work Location: In person