Our company has been around for over 38 years.
Enjoy spending time with children
Have a valid CPR Certificate (Level C) (before the start of camp).
You have a valid Criminal Record Check (before the start of camp).
You’ve been a camper yourself and/or you have previous camp staff experience.
You are an enthusiastic, energetic and fun-loving role model.
You have personal experience or a keen interest in the specialty camp to which you are applying.
You provide strong references that can’t say enough about your positive attitude and strong work ethic.
Why you'll love working at NTS & MBK & NKC:
- Gain leadership experience
- Become part of the oldest camp company in the National Capital region! We knows how to treat our staff right!
- Meet new friends and work on a fun team
- Teach and inspire youth
- Work outdoors
- Learn new skills
- Learn to deliver an amazing program that was specially developed for each camp and is always striving to improve and provide the highest quality care.
- Make a positive impact on the next generation
(If you are applying for the National Tennis School Camp position for a tennis pro position, you must be a Tennis Canada Certified pro)
Pay: $15.50 to $24 per hour depending on years with the company and position.
Job Type: Fixed term contract
Contract length: 9 weeks
Job Type: Seasonal
Contract length: 2 months
Salary: $15.50-$25.00 per hour
- Casual dress
- Company events
- On-site parking
Flexible Language Requirement:
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
We would only follow the Ontario/Quebec government guidelines
Work Location: In person