We are currently hiring for SDCB Forklift Operators. This position has opened up to allow for expansion and to help cope with rising business levels. You will make a good fit to the team if: you can work alone or in a team; want to start a long-term career; can work with a firm but the fair supervising team and appreciate a team that holds each other accountable.
As soon as Next Week
8:00 am - 5:00 pm
- Picking Orders manually for shipments
- Loading and unloading trucks using a forklift
- Preparing palatalizing for shipments
- Inventory control/counting
- Starting wages of $17.00 - 18.00 hourly
- Transit accessible
- A dynamic working environment with opportunities for growth
- Weekly pay cheques
Four easy ways to apply:
1. E-mail resume to Mark:
- 1+ years of Forklift Experience Sit Down Counterbalance
- A proven track record of reliability (Please Provide 2-3 References)
- Must have a car and driver's license.
- Follows standard operating and safety procedures.
- Keeps area safe, clean and organized.
2. Apply online:
3. Drop resume off in person:
809 Columbia Street, New Westminster BC (located @ New West Skytrain station located on the main floor facing on Columbia Street next to Shopper Drug Mart)
4. Call Mark @ 604.636.3079
Randstad Canada is committed to building a diverse workforce reflective of the diversity of Canada. As a result, we promote employment equity and encourage candidates, especially those who identify as a woman, an Aboriginal person, a person with a disability or a member of a visible minority group, and any others who may contribute to the diversification of our workforce, to apply.
Randstad Canada is also committed to developing inclusive, barrier-free selection processes and work environments. If contacted in relation to a job opportunity, you should advise your Randstad Representative or your local Randstad branch in a timely fashion of the accommodation measures which must be taken to enable you to be assessed in a fair and equitable manner. Information received relating to accommodation measures will be addressed confidentially.
For all feedback on equity and accommodation needs, please contact your local Randstad Canada Branch.