Viscor is Canada's largest independent lighting manufacturer and metal fabricator. We have been dedicated to providing quality products to our customers for over 60 years. As we continue to grow, we continue our search for talented individuals to join our winning team of lighting and manufacturing specialists.
We offer a supportive and modern work environment with advanced equipment, competitive salary complete with benefits, and opportunities for advancement whenever possible.
Viscor is currently looking for a Shipper/Receiver/Order Picker/Forklift Operator and Occasional Driver for its Shipping/Receiving Department.
Hours of Work: Monday to Friday 7:00am to 3:30pm
- Performing all shipping and receiving related duties
- Picking and packing orders for delivery or transfer
- Loading and unloading customer and supplier vehicles
- Performing regular cycle counts and monitoring stock levels
- Processing returned goods in a timely manner
- Maintaining organization and cleanliness of the warehouse
- Interacting with customers, couriers, drivers, and other employees in a professional manner
- Experience driving a Mercedes-Benz Sprinter Van for deliveries
- Completion of high school or equivalent.
- Forklift license (Raymond Reach, Walkie Rider)
- Manual material handling - lifting of weights up to 50 lbs occasionally.
- Basic computer skills
- Ability to multitask while maintaining high level of accuracy.
- Proven attention to detail and accuracy with numbers.
- Must posses a positive attitude.
- Valid G Licence with clean driving record - driving abstract to be provided
- Comfortable driving a Sprinter Van and making deliveries across the GTA.
Location: 35 Oak Street, North York (Hwy 401 & Weston Road) - TTC accessible
Interested applicants may send us their resume. We thank all applicants, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Viscor will accommodate the needs of people with disabilities during its recruitment process. If a selected applicant requests an accommodation, Viscor will consult with the applicant and provide or arrange for the provision of, a suitable accommodation in a manner that takes into account the applicant’s accessibility needs due to disability.
NO RECRUITER OR EMPLOYMENT AGENCY PHONE CALLS.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Shipping And Receiving: 3 years (Required)
- Walkie Rider: 1 year (Preferred)
- Raymond Reach: 3 years (Required)
- North York, ON (Preferred)