Job title :
CLERK / RECEPTIONIST
Durand Manor in Golden, BC is looking for a casual Clerk / Receptionist to join their team! Apply today!
When you apply, please ensure you include the following documentation for your application to be considered:
- A current Typing Test 50 wpm or greater completed within past 48 months from a recognized institution, (ON-LINE TESTS NOT ACCEPTED);
- Your Resume indicating one year’s recent related experience, Or an equivalent combination of education, training and experience;
This position performs a variety of receptionist and administrative such as:
Hours of work:
- Reception duties;
- Patient registration;
- Schedules and confirms appointments, books rooms for meetings and assessments;
- Maintains information on admissions, discharges and follow up of clients, residents and/or families;
- Data entry and types a variety of documents - memorandums, letters, minutes and statistical tables;
- Cashier functions and journal entry, inputting charges/payments against trust/comfort accounts into GoldCare system;
- Clerical duties – sets up and maintains filling systems, distributes mail, arranges meetings, assists with timekeeping and shift coverage and maintains inventory.
Rotating Days – 09:00 to 13:00.
This is a Casual opportunity. Casual means there are no guaranteed hours and work requirements can vary from 0 - 37.5 hours per week.
Make a difference. Love your work. Apply today!
Interior Health strives to create an environment where you enjoy the work you do, the place where you work, and the people around you. Everyone plays a role in the care continuum. Together, we create great workplaces....Be part of a dynamic team!
Come and join us! Our focus is on giving people room to grow, to make an impact in the lives of others.
Education, Training and Experience:
Skills and Abilities:
- Grade 12, Plus
- One year’s recent related experience, Or an equivalent combination of education, training and experience
- Completion of a Typing Test 50 wpm or greater, dated within the past 48 months and must be issued from a valid institution only. (ON-LINE TESTS NOT ACCEPTED, MUST BE MINIMUM 5 MINUTES IN LENGTH)
- Ability to keyboard at 50 wpm
- Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing.
- Ability to work effectively with others.
- Ability to organize work.
- Ability to operate related equipment.
- Physical ability to carry out the duties of the position.