Responsible for receiving merchandise, unloading or unpacking, stocking shelves, and helping customers as required. The ideal candidate must be willing to work in stores, warehouses, stockrooms, and other storage facilities. May involve heavy lifting (up to 50lbs).
- Accept delivered packages and unload merchandise.
- Stock shelves with unpacked items.
- Ensure label is clear and visible.
- Stock the retail floor in a proper date rotation order
- Update price tags on merchandise accordingly
- Stock storage areas and displays with new or transferred merchandise.
- Set up and maintain advertising signs and displays, shelves, counters or tables to attract customers and promote sales.
- Clean display cases, shelves and aisles.
- Assist customers as needed.
- Past customer purchases in bags or cartons.
- Transport packages to specified customer vehicle.
- Ensure warehouse inventory is kept clean and in order
- High school diploma or GED required
- Minimum of six months’ experience in stocking, shipping, logistics, or related
- Exceptional organizational skills
- Strong interpersonal communication
- Written and oral comprehension skills
- Able to complete tasks with little to no direct supervision
- Able to work quickly and accurately in a complex, fast-moving environment
- Physically able to stand and walk for extended periods of time
- Physically capable of routinely bending to lift and move items up to 50 pounds
Why You Want to Work Here
We are a Natural Food Store dedicated to our talented employees and understands that the success of the organization is a result of our team. We are passionate about growing our team and promoting within - we would love to hear from you!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. Please let us know if you require any accommodations.
We thank all applicants, however; only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: $14.00 /hour
- Customer Service: 1 year (Preferred)