JV Home is a fast-growing design-build, renovation and property management based out of downtown Toronto and opening another office here in Peterborough.
We are looking for someone to lead our fast-growing company’s marketing strategy, actively coordinating marketing projects to support company initiatives regarding integrated marketing communications programs to pitch & support our products & applications.
SKILLS & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Coordinate, plan & execute with Leadership to successfully execute sales pitch presentations and partner visits
- Organize production team and speaking team for All Hands Meeting, as well as speaker content and visual components.
- Designing web site, content and marketing materials for JV Home
- Organizing the preparation of proposals and presentations using marketing resource materials such as brochures, catalogs, data, slides and photographs
- Coordinate special projects where required: for example, market surveys, e-mail blasts, direct mail campaign
- Co-ordinate advertising activities; ie. liaise with trade publications, create and manage submission of ad materials, etc.
- Prepare and distribute communication updates internally and externally
- Assist with public relations and the writing of press releases, media stories and copywriting
- Proofread all print and digital material – accurately and with high attention to detail
- Coordinate with design team for our web site look and feel (ex. images, headlines and news stories) on a continual basis
- Up to date inventory control of all sales and marketing materials and supplies for leadership
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- University Degree in related fields
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Contract, Freelance
- 8 Hour Shift
- Monday to Friday
- Peterborough, ON (Required)