If you’re passionate about leading a team that is, committed to the Team Member Experience and driven by innovation and growth, then join us!
The Associate Director of Care is a critical role within our communities as it impacts the lives of residents through the strong leadership and motivation of Sienna team members.
As an Associate Director of Care your typical day will impact the following ways:
- Oversees nursing team based on clearly defined lines of authority and communication
- Performs nursing duties to ensure clinical excellence at all levels in the care community
- Oversees clinical care processes to ensure that care is delivered according to individual plans of care for residents
- Leads the implementation and monitoring of required clinical programs, i.e. Falls Prevention, Skin and Wound Care, Continence Care, Pain Management
- Actively participants in committees according to the terms of reference and areas of responsibility
- Models and fosters an environment of positive customer service in all aspects of care
- Coordinates and ensures care processes for the RAI MDS Program, Nursing Rehab, and Restorative Care Program are implemented, including evaluation outcomes and monitoring of performance metrics
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Current registration with the provincial College of Nurses
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in clinical nursing in seniors’ care that may include geriatric, long term care, rehabilitation, or chronic care setting
- Excellent proficiency with WORD, email, internet use, and computerized documentation
- Experienced leader with ability to coach and mentor team members
- Willingness to upgrade and maintain personal and educational qualifications as required by the changing demands of the job
- All applicants must successfully pass the prescribed Vulnerable Sector Check. Applicable to Ontario applicants.
- All applicants must successfully pass the prescribed Criminal Records Check. Applicable to British Columbia applicants.
Bonus points for having:
- Bachelors of Science in Nursing or equivalent post diploma education preferred
- Knowledge of provincial Long Term Care Act & Regulations preferred
Act upon your desire to help others and Join Sienna Senior Living as we continue to enhance the lives of those we serve.
Sienna Senior Living is committed to employment equity, diversity, and inclusion in the workplace. In accordance with provincial regulations, upon request, support will be provided for accommodations throughout the recruitment, selection, and assessment process.
Job Type: Full-time