A typical day begins with you reporting to the delivery manager as a Driver you are responsible for driving our trucks to deliver the appliances to our customers. The typical day in this role would be receiving, verifying, un loading and delivering incoming materials in an organized fashion, you will also be maintaining accurate inventory records and safely operate our 5ton trucks.
This is a full time position: 40 hrs a week
Days of work: Monday to Saturday
Wages: starting at $19-$30
AS A DELIVERY DRIVER YOU WILL BE REQUIRED TO:
- Safely handle and install our unique range of products into our customers’ homes.
- Safely operate our 5-ton trucks
- Complete the required paperwork for each delivery
The experience we like to see…
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Valid Class 5 driver's license with clean driver's abstract.
- Experience operating 5 ton truck or other large vehicle is considered an asset.
- Stand-up/Sit-down counter balance experience and certification.
Ability to do heavy lifting and meet with rigourous physical requirements.
- A strong appreciation for personal safety and that of others.
We hope you are passionate about...
- Working in a fast-paced environment and prioritizing tasks
- Collaborating with internal departments to coordinate the warehouse processes
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $19.00-$30.00 per hour
Expected hours: 32 – 48 per week
Flexible Language Requirement:
- Secondary School (preferred)
- delivery driving: 1 year (preferred)
- Class 5 Licence (required)
Work Location: On the road