This is what you have been looking for! An incredible opportunity for an up and coming leader looking to take their career to the next level. We are looking for a Franchise Ownerand Operating Partnerin Oakville, ON. Starting Pepper in this new location from the ground up, we are looking for an entrepreneurial minded operator who can lead and grow a business. We want to find that special leader who can build a team, connect with the community and grow Pepper in the Oakville area.
This person will be responsible for creating a culture of success and fostering a positive and energetic work environment.
About the Company
Pepper is a growing restaurant advertising mobile platform. We help restaurants fill their empty tables and make more money with a risk-free advertising solution. Pepper is a 5-star rated app and used by thousands of people in the Toronto area. (www.mmmpepper.com)
What does this position offer you?
- The opportunity to operate your own business, with the support of a corporate network
- Be an active member of the community to attract the best talent and engage the guests in the community.
- Opportunity to build and foster professional relationships.
- Responsibility for talent management by creating a coaching and development culture that embraces a passion for advertising and food
What your application will demonstrate to us:
- Strong business and financial acumen and ability to manage all aspects of the business relating to revenue and profitability
- Superior leadership skills, team building and motivation skills. Meet labor targets, train staff, and conduct pre-shift meetings.
- Full knowledge of restaurant operations - preferably 5 years experience in a fact paced restaurant environment
- Uphold our commitment to quality in brand standards with ongoing staff training
- 3-5 years of experience leading people and teams
- Create a work environment where staff development and a job well done is recognized.
- Post-secondary education preferred
- Knowledge and experience that will ensure the efficient operation of a business to achieve all financial targets and key performance indicators
- Successful candidates will be required to complete a background check.
How You Get Paid as a Pepper Franchise Owner
- Cost of Open a Franchise: $0
- Franchise owners are paid 10% of all restaurant sales.
- Expected Earnings: $100 to $500 a month for each restauranton-boarded
- Expected 1st Year Earnings: $40,000 to $150,000+ (Depending on the city)
- Estimated number of restaurants one sales person can sign up a week: 1 to 3
Watch these two videos to better understand Pepper's Restaurant Advertising Mobile Solution:
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $50,000.00 to $200,000.00 /year